Want a free kit?Click here to find out how to get a free candle making kit.
Professional Candle Making Kit: ORANGE
AN EASY INTRODUCTION TO CANDLE-MAKING: Orange Flavour
This kit contains everything you need (except basic kitchen equipment) to make 10 scented and coloured votive candles with up to 15 hours burn time each.These candles make perfect room scenters or decorative objects on the mantelpiece or in the bathroom.
You can then reuse the moulds to make further candles using our low-cost refill kit. SPECIAL OFFER - upgrade your kit to make another 10 candles with a discounted refill (select above)
Whichever you select, you can look forward to a home filled with a pleasant aroma from a candle with a gentle, warm flame.
What's different about our kits?
We've developed these kits by using them to create candles ourselves. Because of this, we know that all of our kits work reliably in the real world, producing excellent, consistent, results whilst being easy for beginners to use. Our kits are not mass-manufactured, plastic toy kits: this is real candle-making equipment and ingredients aimed at people who want to learn how to do it properly.
They also make the ideal gift to introduce a loved one to the creative world of candle making. Unlike any other supplier, we include beeswax in our kits because this hardens your candles and makes them burn longer. It also makes the scent of the candle a little sweeter. Just add 10% beeswax to your paraffin wax to get the ideal mixture.
Each kit contains:
- 2 x metal moulds
- 450g Blended Paraffin Wax
- 50g Beeswax (hardens your candles and makes them burn longer)
- 1.5m Wick (plenty to spare in case you want to experiment)
- 12 metal tabs (for fixing the wick to the bottom of the mould: includes 2 spares)
- Pipette for measuring scent oil
- Wick pins for keeping the wick straight while the wax dries
- Blutack for sticking the wick to the wick pins
- Orange coloured Dye
- 30ml orange candle scent
- See how to make these candles or watch the video below
This kit is packaged in a brown box containing red or pink tissue paper.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org